Bright, open and airy living on Capitol Hill
Parker Place is the latest addition to our portfolio of historic row homes. Situated only 7 blocks to the U.S. Capitol Building, this 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home is the perfect intern residence. Features include a large open floor plan, contemporary lighting fixtures, attached private bathrooms (upper levels) and an enormous private outdoor patio for entertaining friends and guests.
This property even features its own off street parking spaces that are available to our tenants (at an additional cost). To apply to this property please click on the apply now button below & choose ‘Historic Row Home’ from your housing preferences.
- Nearly 1600 square feet floor plan
- Up to 5 other roommates
- Recently renovated in 2014
- Large private outdoor rear patio
- Bright, open floor plan
- Central Heating/Air Conditioning
- 14 minute walk to the U.S. Senate
- 23 minute walk to the U.S. House of Representatives
- 20 minute commute to The White House
- 27 minute commute to The U.S. State Department & Foggy Bottom
- 10 minute walk to Union Station or NoMa metro stops (red line)
- 6 minute walk to Giant Brand Supermarket
- 6 minute walk to H Street NE Trolley
Location & Neighborhood
For the safety & privacy of our current tenants we do not give out exact street addresses online. However, this map depicts the closest intersection to this property.
Apply now for free or secure your placement by paying your deposit