Parker Place is the latest addition to our portfolio of historic row homes. Situated only 7 blocks to the U.S. Capitol Building, this 1 bedroom/1 bath english basement apartment is the perfect double (shared between two residents) intern unit. Features include, your own private entrance, a open floor plan, contemporary lighting fixtures, full private bathroom and and access to the shared private outdoor patio for entertaining friends and guests.
This property even features its own off street parking spaces that are available to our tenants (at an additional cost). To apply to this property please click on the apply now button below & choose ‘Historic Row Home’ from your housing preferences.
- Nearly 800 square feet of living space
- Private Entrance
- Fully furnished (including all kitchen items)
- Only 1 other roommate
- Recently renovated in 2014
- Large private outdoor rear patio
- Bright, open floor plan
- Central Heating/Air Conditioning
- 14 minute walk to the U.S. Senate
- 23 minute walk to the U.S. House of Representatives
- 20 minute commute to The White House
- 27 minute commute to The U.S. State Department & Foggy Bottom
- 10 minute walk to Union Station or NoMa metro stops (red line)
- 6 minute walk to Giant Brand Supermarket
- 6 minute walk to H Street NE Trolley
Location & Neighborhood
For the safety & privacy of our current tenants we do not give out exact street addresses online. However, this map depicts the closest intersection to this property.
Apply now for free or secure your placement by paying your deposit