Built originally as a secretarial school at the turn of the 20th century, this enormous historic home features 3600 square feet of finished space. Throughout Greystone’s four levels you’ll find gleaming hardwood floors, 9 foot ceilings and tons of natural light.
Greystone House is located within four blocks of the Mt. Vernon/Convention Center station (served by Green/Yellow lines). This property is perfect for those that are interning/working on Capitol Hill or downtown Washington, DC. It’s only a 15 minute commute to Capitol Hill by bus that picks you up outside your front door. Greystone House is appointed with decor and furnishings that’ll make you feel comfortable in your new home in the heart of the city. This elegant 10 bedroom, 8 bathroom property has been configured as a series of singles, doubles, and triples.
- 3600 square feet of living space
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- 7 bedrooms/6 full bathrooms
- Up to 12 roommates
- Recently renovated in 2011
- New appliances
- Dual dishwashers
- Dual sinks
- Dual refridgerators
- 4 blocks to metro station (Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center)
- 4 blocks to Safeway supermarket and City Vista complex
- Across from Capital Bikeshare station & the 96 bus line (20 minutes to Capitol Hill)
- Massive private front yard for outdoor lounging
- Walking distance to Chinatown/Gallery Place (D.C.’s “Times Square”)
Location & Neighborhood
For the safety and privacy of our current tenants, The WIHN does not give out exact street addresses online. However, the map below depicts the closest intersection and will give you a very accurate portrait of the area.
Apply now for free or secure your placement by paying your deposit