There are no reviews yet for this business. Be the first to review
The Washington Intern Housing Network has well over a dozen properties under management in locations throughout the city. We have strict criteria for properties that we allow to a part of our network.
Our homes & condo units must meet the following stringent demands;
- Within 4 blocks of a metro station
- Was built (or at least renovated) in the last ten years
- Within walking distance to supermarkets or grocery stores
- Features spacious bedrooms
- We prefer Capitol Hill (NoMa, H Street, Eastern Market sub neighborhoods) but will consider all locations
The WIHN doesn’t own, manage or maintain a property or apartment/condo unit measuring less than 1300 sq ft. and insist upon keeping a 3 tenant to one full bath ratio at all times regardless of the number of bedrooms.
Learn more about the areas of the city where we operate properties by choosing from the links below.
Below are just a few examples of floor plans that are in use by The WIHN: